Dominican Republic Service Learning April 2019
THIS TRIP IS CURRENTLY FULL and NO LONGER ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS
Trip Dates: Wednesday, April 10, 2019, through Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Depart Boston to Santo Domingo.
- Spend the night in Santo Domingo, Dinner, sightseeing, shopping.
- Depart Santo Domingo to Villa Pajon
- Service learning project
- Project details to be determined 2-3 weeks before departure.
- Projects are determined by the needs of the community.
- Enjoy the sights in Valle Nuevo
- Depart for airport
- Arrive Boston
Trip Price: $2350.00
Included in the price of the service learning trip:
- $90.00 non-refundable deposit upon sign up
- Hotel accommodations
- Tour directors: two representatives from P.P.S. from departure to return
- Transportation upon arrival to destination city between airport and hotels and service location.
- Sightseeing excursions if applicable to trip.
Not included in the price of the trip:
- Transportation to U.S. airport prior to departure
- Travel Protection Plan
- Baggage fees imposed by airlines
- Entry visa fees – vary with destination
- Customary Gratuities (local tour director, bus driver etc.)
- Passports travelers are responsible for obtaining passports.
To Sign up: Please FIRST complete and submit enrollment form and then proceed to payment.