Travelers must follow the following rules when on tours:
- Students must stay with group/group leader at all times
- Students must travel on flights booked by P.P.S.
- No consumption of alcohol or tobacco during tour.
- Any damages to hotel rooms, buses, or properties incurred will be the responsibility of the involved party.
- Illegal activities or unruly behavior will not be tolerated
- P.P.S. and Group leaders reserve the right to dismiss tour participants from the tour due to non-adherence to the above policies.
- Any tour member dismissed from a tour will be responsible for any fees incurred for return transportation.
- No refunds will be given to participants dismissed from tours.
By enrolling in a tour with Partnering People Through Service you are agreeing to the above policies.