Refund and Cancellation Policy
Fisher College Service Learning
Included in the price of the service learning trip:
- $90.00 non-refundable deposit upon sign up
- Hotel accommodations
- Tour directors: two representatives from P.P.S. from departure to return
- Transportation upon arrival to destination city between airport and hotels and service location.
- Sightseeing excursions if applicable to the trip.
Not included in the price of the trip:
- Transportation to U.S. airport prior to departure
- Travel Protection Plan
- Baggage fees imposed by airlines
- Entry visa fees - vary with destination
- Customary Gratuities (local tour director, bus driver etc.)
- Travelers are responsible for obtaining passports
If Flights are delayed:
- P.P.S. is not responsible for schedule changes imposed by airlines due to weather or other delays. See protection plan for detailed coverage.
Tour Length and Modifications:
- Tours officially begin with take off from U.S. departure airport and end upon landing at final U.S. destination.
- In the event of unforeseen events beyond our control P.P.S. reserves the right to modify or cancel scheduled tours. Events include but are not limited to natural disasters, safety threats due to acts of violence, public health concerns, or government restrictions. If cancellations are made by P.P.S. for such reasons travelers will receive a travel voucher for a future date for all monies paid.
- All personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the traveler, P.P.S. is not responsible for lost items or passports, damage to luggage or other personal property.
Travelers with Food Allergies:
- Travelers are responsible for making in flight requests for meals.
- Travelers are responsible for informing tour directors of any allergies prior to departure.
Payment In Full
Payment in full ($2,650.00) is due no later than Feburary, 1, 2020
- Contact us at 774-281-3373 or visit our website at: partneringpeoplethroughservice.org
- Cancellations of a P.P.S. trip will only be accepted from the traveler, legal guardian of traveler, or group leader.
- Cancellation is effective on the date that P.P.S. receives notice.
- Payments cannot be transferred to another account.
- $400.00 cancellation fee plus $90 non-refundable deposit 175 days or more prior to departure. All remaining monies will be refunded within four to six weeks from the date of cancellation.
- $500.00 cancellation fee plus $90 non-refundable deposit 174 to 100 days prior to departure. All remaining monies will be refunded within four to six weeks from date of cancellation.
- 50% of service trip price cancellation fee plus $90 non-refundable deposit 99 to 45 days prior to departure. All remaining monies will be refunded within four to six weeks from date of cancellation.
- No refund issued 44 days or less prior to departure.